Fenton Partners is a dynamic, client-focused structural & civil engineering and project management consulting firm.
For over 14 years, Fenton Partners has provided consistently high quality services for its growing client base.
Fenton Partners' clients include:
- The Department of Human Services (Office of Housing) and other Government bodies
- Health networks, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies
- Educational institutions
- A wide variety of architects, building designers, builders and private companies.
Fenton Partners' services & projects include:
- Investigation of building distress, and documentation and contract administration of structural remedial works
- Investigation of façade defects, and documentation and contract administration of façade restoration works
- Structural design for new residential buildings, and alterations and additions to existing buildings
- Structural design for a variety of institutional, commercial and industrial buildings (projects include: medical centres, veterinary hospitals and sporting pavilions)
- Alterations and fit out projects for retail stores, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and veterinary hospitals
- Major conversions and upgrades to Government owned heritage classified rooming houses, including double storey extensions
- Design of civil works including stormwater drainage, car parks and roads