Fenton Partners is a dynamic, client-focused structural & civil engineering and project management consulting firm
For over 14 years, Fenton Partners has provided consistently high quality services for its growing client base.
Fenton Partners' clients include:
- The Department of Human Services (Office of Housing) and other Government bodies
- Health networks and hospitals and pharmaceutical companies
- Educational institutions
- A wide variety of architects, building designers, builders and private companies.
Fenton Partners services and projects include:
- Investigation of building distress and documentation & contract administration of structural remedial works.
- Investigation of façade defects and documentation & contract administration of façade restoration works.
- Structural design for new residential buildings and alterations and additions to existing buildings.
- Structural design for a variety of institutional, commercial and industrial buildings - Projects include medical centres, veterinary hospitals, and sporting pavilions.
- Alterations and fit out projects for hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and veterinary hospitals.
- Major conversions and upgrades to Government owned heritage classified rooming houses, including double storey extensions.
- Design of civil works including stormwater drainage, car parks and roads.